Saturday, January 2, 2010

An Awesome Book!






The Boss of You -  that's right!  Everything A Woman Needs to Know to Start, Run, and Maintain Her Own Business.  This book is so inspiring and encouraging.  It caught my eye in an instant and I had to buy it!  It gave me a new perspective on how I should run my business.  This isn't like those boring, overwhelming business plans that you dread completing.  I was actually excited about answering all the business planning questions because it dives deep into the characteristics of your business.  One subject that I really like is defining your business 'personality'.  Right from the get-go in Chapter 1 I was already beginning my business plan with enthusiasm and confidence.  
If you're interested in starting your own business this book is the one to get!  It has plenty of encouragement, energy, real-life business scenarios, and information to help you succeed in starting the business you have always wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment